Need a little help figuring out how to how to spend your Labor Day weekend in Tulsa or Oklahoma City? Let us help!
Weekend of Sept 1-3, 2017 -- Labor Day Weekend Edition
All weekend -
The Little Mermaid Live at the Tulsa Performing Arts Center. For showtimes and more info, visit tulsapac.com.
Tulsa Drillers vs the Northwest Arkansas Naturals at ONEOK field - Friday at 7:05pm
— then vs the Springfield Cardinals Saturday & Sunday at 7:05pm and Monday at 1:05pm.
Learn more at tulsadrillers.com
The POSTOAK Wine & Jazz Festival will be running Friday-Sunday. The event will feature great jazz along with great food and drink. The lodge also features a few overnight room packages for the festival.
Info on featured artists and ticket prices can be found at postoaklodge.com
Lots in the Brady Arts District!
American Idol Auditions at Guthrie Green from 7am to 5pm.
The First Friday Art Crawl will continue in the Brady Arts District. Artist displays, live music, and food vendors will be out. The event runs from about 6-9pm. More info at thebradyartsdistrict.com
Tulsa Symphony in the Park at the Guthrie Green at 7:30pm. Go full picnic while listening to the symphony outside downtown with a fireworks finale.
More info at tulsasymphony.org
Blue Whale Comedy Festival Presents: The Sklar Brothers and many others at Cain’s Ballroom
Tulsa’s Great Raft Race will be happening in the Arkansas River
Teams from the area will race their makeshift rafts down the river while spectators enjoy the views from the shore, kayaks, and other non-powered boats. Attendees can rent rafts and kayaks for a closer look of the action.
Learn all about it at tulsaraftrace.com
- Hughes & The Springfield Two: Happy Hour at Marshall’s Brewery from 5-7pm
- Ginger Grey at Crowe Creek
- Red Roots at The Colony
- Ironglide at the Vanguard
- Jared Deck at the Mercury Lounge
- Kyle Kinane at Cain’s Ballroom
- Jacob Tovar’s Birthday Bash at the Colony
- Faye Moffett at the Pade Tea Fest at the Yeti
- Raven at the Vanguard
- Quaker City Night Hawks & The Shelter People at The Mercury Lounge
- Saganomics, Mike Dee, and Freakjuice at Fassler Hall
- Piece of Mind at the Vanguard
- Paul Benjaman’s Sunday Nite Thing at the Colony
- Guthrie Green Sunday Concert Series featuring Ester Drang, Endless Forms, and Autumn Shade
- the 8th Annual OKC Art Gone Wild event will be happening throughout all of September at the Myriad Botanical Gardens & Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory. The art featured is that made by “wildly” talented animal artists.
More info at oklahomacitybotanicalgardens.com
- To Kill A Mockingbird will be playing at the Jewel Box Theatre all weekend long at 8pm.
- The First Friday Gallery Walk will be happening in the Paseo Arts District
- On A Whim Band at Waters Edge Winery
- Talib Tweli at Tower Theatre
- DevilDriver at the Diamond Ballroom